The 2500 allows the flexibility to build your own “belt free” system using bags of your choice. Loaded with features and enough tool holders to do most jobs even without bags! 17 pockets and holders for all commonly used tools as well as plenty of extra storage for cell phone, note pads, calculator, etc. Adjusts to fit most sizes and leaves the back open for that much needed air flow!
Quick disconnect 3″ wide leather belting accepts any tool bag with a tunnel loop up to 8.5″ across. Create a custom rig to fit your specific work habits and needs. You may remove your bags from the SuspendaVest for finish work or work in tight spaces. Give your body a break, alternate with this belt free system.
The SuspendaVest may be used for framing, electrical, concrete or trim applications. Fully adjustable with extra pockets behind the tool holders for hands or gloves. Snaps on and off in seconds with a quick release chest strap buckle. Features a “D” ring for hanging storage!
Made in USA!
- Maximum Comfort –Wide padded shoulder support lined with Dri-Lex to wick away perspiration.
- Freedom of Movement – All straps fully adjustable to comfortably fit most builders.
- Even Load Distribution – Carry Tools and equipment with equal weight distribution.
- Freedom From Tool Clutter – 17 pockets and tool holders keep your most commonly used tools at your fingertips.
- Ergonomically Designed – Lessen fatigue and help prevent lower back pain!
- Pockets & Tool Holders : 17
- One Size Fits Most
- Weight : 3.0 lbs.
- Note: Due to extra wide hangers, the SuspendaVest does not accommodate the 5525 or B5611 bags.
- Caution: One size does fits most but if the user is XXL or more the vest might not be able to adjust enough to fit.
Also available for lefties in LH option here.